- Support product qualification (Characterization/Correlation/ESD/LU/LifeTest/CornerLot, etc.) and maintain/enhance test yield and quality of devices in final test (FT) as well as wafer sort (CP);
- Work on all issues related to device performance, undertake projects to reduce test cost and cycle time, and improve test efficiency;
- Highly independent in developing product test solutions to existing and new requirements, attend to customers' feedback;
- To work with internal teams (design, application etc.), sub-contractor (foundry, assembly&test etc.) and customer at all time;
- Setup/transfer new products and technology for mass production in domestic and off-shore.
- Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering;
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in semiconductor industry;
- Knowledge of IC product qualification (Characterization/Correlation/ESD/LU/Life Test/Corner Lot, etc.);
- Knowledge of ATE testing, DFT/DFM and data analysis is necessary;
- Process a good sense of responsibility and positive working attitude;
- Ability to understand, debug, modify and improve test program is preferred;
- Able to perform low yield analysis and drive issue fixing for products;
- Able to manage sub-contractors in different locations.
- In charge of keeping stable and good performance of assembly yield and process control;
- In charge of qualifying the capability of assembly engineering to meet product assembly requirement;
- Co-work with other group/department for new product developing & qualifying;
- Co-work with assembly supplier to handle new product developing & qualifying;
- Co-work with other group/department to handle abnormal case, resolve problem and assess the risk of effected product during production assembly;
- In charge of generate, review and update document related to assembly process;
- In charge of regular audit for assembly supplier.
- At least bachelor degree, major in material or micro-electronic or other relative major;
- Responsibility and hardships and hard work;
- Assembly knowledge is preferred.
- Package design feasibility study to provide the more competitive package solution;
- Co-work with R&D team to optimize and generate the Bump map and Ball map;
- Responsible for completing package designs; review the design files with subcon and substrate vendor; generate the package simulation model;
- Optimize the assembly process and substrate built process to improve yield, reliability and cost saving;
- Periodically survey the assembly technology and substrate build technology to update design rule.
- Bachelor degree or above in microelectronics, material etc., Master is preferred;
- Skillful in PCB or Substrate design tool;
- Have basic understanding of electromagnetic field, thermal and mechanical;
- Knowledge of semi-conductor process is a plus.