- Define and develop package solution for high speed, high power and large pin count device in a cross-function team;
- Design rule development and implementation of in-house packaging layout to meet product requirements;
- Interface with vendors on process optimization, chip characterization and failure analysis for volume production;
- PI/SI analysis on full chip and critical IPs at package level;
- Drive new technology development such as multi-die, advanced substrate, design for manufacturability and design for reliability, as a collaborative effort with vendors.
- Education: Bachelor Degree or above, Master is preferred. Major in Electrical Engineering/Microwave/Microelectronics/Physics etc.;
- Hands on experiences with layout of FCBGA, MCM, SiP, WLBGA etc. and optimization for ball count and power grid;
- Experience on design of very large form factor flip chip package with high substrate layer count;
- Experience with high-speed IO interfaces design and PI/SI analysis, such as DDR and PCIe is preferred;
- Experience on mechanical and thermal analysis and control, knowledge on mechanical and thermal reliability is a plus;
- Capability of driving package roadmap to meet future products on advanced nodes.
- Build and execute verification for digital IC;
- Study design specification and extract the verification items;
- Create the verification plan;
- Develop verification platform based on UVM;
- Co-work with design team to clean the bugs in bench or design;
- Run verification regression test;
- Collect and analysis coverage and help convergence.
- MSEE with 2+ years working experience in UVM based IC verification;
- Good team working style;
- Good at Verilog/System Verilog coding;
- Good at function coverage development is a plus;
- Good at assertion based verification is a plus;
- Familiarity with C programming is a plus;
- Familiarity with Python programming is a plus;
- Familiarity with DDR SDRAM is a great plus.
- 开发，维护以及改进自动化测试框架 ；
- 熟悉 C/C++编程语言；
- Design, simulation and verification of high speed CMOS analog and mixed-signal circuits;
- Co-work with layout engineer for physical implementation;
- Help define specifications of IC blocks and create design documentation;
- Silicon test, characterization and debugging.
- Solid knowledge and experience in high speed analog and mixed-signal circuit design;
- Experience in high speed I/O related area (Serdes, Transmitter, Receiver, DDR I/O interface, etc.) is a plus;
- Good understanding of deep submicron CMOS technology process and device physics;
- Proficiency of EDA design tools (Virtuoso, Spectre, HSPICE, AMS, etc.);
- Experiences in Verilog, Verilog-A, Python, and/or Matlab.
- Write micro-architecture and integration design spec;
- Write RTL coding for core and bus standard trace logic, monitor signal map, debug control, etc.;
- Do IP level Linting/CDC check/synthesis/timing analysis/formality check;
- Assist on verification engineer to complete module to top level verification and debugging;
- Debug RTL and Gate Level waveform at top level to provide ECO solution in case of bug fixes;
- Take silicon debugging of the related module functionalities.
- MSEE with 2+ year experience of digital design;
- Strong skills of Verilog RTL coding, simulation debug and ECO changes with netlist database;
- Hands on experience in EDA tools such as VCS, Spyglass, DC, PT, Equivalence check, etc.;
- Basic skills of script and be familiar with Shell, Perl, Python, etc.;
- Self-motivated, good team work spirit and communication skills;
- Following working experiences will be one advantage：
- Experience in CPU or DSP design;
- Experience in AXI/AHB/APB protocols and ARM-based fabric design;
- Experience in core or bus trace and debug, signal monitoring, MIPI, PCIe, JTAG related.
- Develop virtual platform system, both creating new models as well as integrating third party models;
- Develop and test new virtualization features in QEMU, KVM;
- Validate implemented module from unit to unit integrated level;
- Work closely with Software, SOC Design, and SOC Design Verification teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science;
- 3+ years’ experience in SOC modeling, instruction set simulator development, or embedded software development;
- Strong understanding of computer architecture concepts;
- Proficient in C/C++ and scripting languages such as Python and Unix shell script;
- Good communication skill, team work spirit, self-motivated; Preferred Qualification:
- Familiarity with simulators such as Fast Models, Virtualizer, Virtual System Platform, QEMU;
- Proficient in SystemC, Verilog, System Verilog, and Assembly;
- Familiarity with industry standard technologies like AXI, PCIe, DDR;
- Familiarity with RISC-V instruction set architecture.
- Design, evaluate and verify CMOS analog circuits (PLL, DDR, USB, HDMI, ADAC, VDAC);
- Oversee layout and verification activities which include floor plan, LVS and DRC.
- Master degree in ASIC Design Relevant;
- Good fundamental in analysis and design of analog/mixed-signal circuits;
- Experience in Verilog, AHDL and/or Matlab;
- Ability to do layout and provide verification/debugging guidance;
- Solid knowledge of EDA design tools (Analog artist, spectre, HSPICE, nc-verilog, etc.);
- Familiar with computer languages such as C, C++, perl;
- Experience in any of the following areas is preferred: PLL, high-speed I/O’s;
- Good communication skills and good oral/written English.
- Discuss with software engineers to understand their requirements of DSP;
- Write micro-architecture definition of DSP subsystem;
- Selection and configuration of DSP cores;
- RTL integration of multiple DSP cores, RAM instances, FIFO, DMA engine to form DSP subsystem;
- Synthesis/timing analysis/formality check/CDC check/Code coverage check of DSP subsystem;
- Assist on verification engineer to complete module and top level simulation and verification;
- Debug RTL/Gate Level waveform at module or top level;
- Do silicon debugging of the related module functionalities and provide ECO solution accordingly.
- MSEE with 8+ year experience or PhD with 6+ year experience of digital design;
- Strong knowledge in DSP including SIMD, vector operations, data loading & store organization;
- Strong skills of Verilog RTL coding, simulation debug and base or metal layer ECO;
- At least 3+ year experience in DSP design or integration;
- At least 3+ year experience in AXI/AHB/APB protocols and ARM-based fabric design;
- Hands on experience in EDA tools such as Cadence NC-Sim, Synopsys VCS, DC, PT, etc.;
- Basic skills of Script and be familiar with TCL, Perl, etc.;
- Self-motivated, good team work spirit and good communication skills.
- Code development and code review on Big Data or AI library;
- Interaction with hardware team and other software component teams.
- MSEE in Computer Science, computer engineer, mathematics or related fields;
- Experience in C programming language required;
- Familiar with application or library development;
- Familiar with blas library is a plus;
- Familiar with CNN operators is a plus;
- Self-motivated, good team work spirit and good communication skills;
- Familiar with OpenCL is a plus;
- Familiar with RISC-V is a plus;
- Self-motivated, good team work spirit and good communication skills.
- Help develop next generation of solutions for advanced memory interfaces of data centers;
- Perform high speed SI simulation and analysis;
- Extraction of channel model using standard industry tools;
- Lab measurements of interconnect channel in frequency and time domains.
- MS in Electrical Engineering/Microwave/Physics/Computer Science/Math;
- Solid knowledge of Electromagnetic and Microwave;
- Experience in high speed SI/PI simulation and analysis;
- Mastering measurement tools like oscilloscope, VNA, TDR/TDT;
- Knowledge of a programming or scripting language in a Windows/UNIX environment;
- Excellent technical communication skills.