M88DDR4DB02 is a dual 4-bit bidirectional Gen2 DDR4 Data Buffer (DB) with differential strobes. The DB is compliant with JEDEC DDR4DB02 specification and supports data rates up to DDR4-2666. Nine DBs can be used in conjunction with one DDR4 RCD as a chipset for LRDIMM applications to enable advanced memory solutions with higher capacity, higher speed, and lower power consumption for demanding server platforms..
Notes: Here shows the application of DB on the DDR4 LRDIMM as an example.
- Compliant with JEDEC DDR4DB02 standard
- Speed up to DDR4-2666
- Bidirectional retiming and 1:1 redriving of DDR4 data (DQ) signals
- Regeneration of data strobe (DQS) signals from input clock
- FIFOs on the DQ path for decoupling Host and DRAM interface time domains
- Up to four package ranks supported
- Package rank timing alignment supported on the Host interface
- x4 DRAM devices supported
- VDD voltage support: 1.2 V
- Parity error checking and sequence error checking on the BCOM interface
- Different power saving modes such as CKE low power mode, CK stop mode, etc
- Green package: Fine-pitch Ball Grid Array (FBGA)
- DDR4 LRDIMM