M88DDR4RCD02 is a 32-bit 1:2 configurable Registering Clock Driver (RCD) with parity check for DDR4 RDIMM and LRDIMM applications. The RCD is compliant with JEDEC DDR4RCD02 specification and supports data rates up to DDR4-2666. It can be used independently as a central buffer on RDIMM or used in conjunction with 9 DDR4 DBs on LRDIMM to provide advanced memory solutions with higher capacity, higher speed, and lower power consumption for server platforms.
Notes: Here shows the application of RCD on the DDR4 RDIMM as an example.
- Compliant with JEDEC DDR4RCD02 specification
- Speed up to DDR4-2666
- 32-bit 1:2 registering buffer for address and control signals
- Integrated PLL clock driver distributing one differential clock pair to five differential pairs
- VDD voltage support: 1.2 V
- Dual and Quad chip selects support
- Parity checking on command and address inputs
- Output characteristics configurable through control registers
- I²C interface support
- Different power saving modes such as S3 low power mode, CK Stop mode, etc.
- Low power consumption
- Green package: Fine-pitch Ball Grid Array (FBGA)
- DDR4 RDIMM and LRDIMM