M88DDR4RCD02 is a 32-bit 1:2 configurable Registering Clock Driver (RCD) for DDR4 RDIMM and LRDIMM applications. The RCD is compliant with JEDEC DDR4RCD02 specification and support speed up to DDR4-2666. An RCD can be used independently as a central buffer on an RDIMM or used in conjunction with nine DDR4 Data Buffers (DB) on an LRDIMM to provide advanced memory solutions with high capacity, high speed and low power for the server platforms.
- Compliant with JEDEC DDR4RCD02 specification
- Speed up to DDR4-2666
- 32-bit 1:2 registering buffer for address and control signals
- Integrated PLL clock driver distributing one differential clock pair to five differential pairs
- VDD voltage support: 1.2 V
- Dual and Quad chip selects support
- Parity checking on command and address inputs
- Output characteristics configurable through control registers
- I²C interface support
- Different power saving modes such as S3 low power mode, CK Stop mode, etc.
- Low power consumption
- Green package: Fine-pitch Ball Grid Array (FBGA)
DDR4 RDIMM and LRDIMM