M88DR5DB01 is a Gen1 DDR5 Data Buffer (DB). It is fully compliant with JEDEC DDR5DB01 specification and supports operating speed up to 4800MT/s. A DDR5 LRDIMM uses one DDR5 RCD plus 10 DB devices with 5 DBs for each sub-channel. The DB device has a dual 4-bit host bus interface connecting to a memory controller and a dual 4-bit DRAM interface connecting to two x4 DRAMs, thus enabling increased memory capacity and robust performance for the memory system used in server platforms.
- Fully compliant with JEDEC DDR5DB01 specification
- Speed up to 4800MT/s
- Dual 4-bit bidirectional retiming and 1:1 redriving of DQ signals.
- Two x4 DRAMs supported
- FIFOs on DQ path for decoupling Host and DRAM interface time domains
- Strobe and Data training support
- DRAM periodic update supported
- 1.1V VDD voltage support
- Green package: 55-Ball FCBGA
- DDR5 LRDIMM