M88DR5RCD02 is a Gen2 DDR5 Registering Clock Driver (RCD02) with a maximum data rate of 5600MT/s. Compliant with the latest JEDEC DDR5RCD02 specification, the RCD02 contains two separate channels and supports 1.1V VDD supply. It is designed for use on DDR5 RDIMMs and LRDIMMs to enable memory systems with higher capacity and lower power consumption for data-intensive applications such as high-performance computing (HPC) and artificial intelligence (AI).
Notes: Here shows the application of RCD02 on the DDR5 RDIMM as an example.
- Compliant with the latest JEDEC DDR5RCD02 specification
- Speed up to 5600MT/s
- 1.1V VDD and 1.0V VDDIO voltages
- Two channel 1:2 registering buffer for address and control signals
- Integrated PLL clock driver distributing one differential clock pair to five differential pairs per channel
- Dual chip selects
- Parity checking across CA and DPAR separately on two sub-channels
- Output characteristics configurable through control registers
- CA, CS and DFE training mode
- Sideband bus interface supporting I²C and I3C Basic modes
- Power saving modes: PDE power down, Self refresh w/wo Clock Stop modes
- Green package: 240-ball FCBGA
- DDR5 RDIMM
- DDR5 LRDIMM