M88DR4RCD02P is a Gen2 Plus DDR4 Registering Clock Driver (RCD) for RDIMM and LRDIMM applications, which is compliant with JEDEC DDR4RCD02 specification and supports data rates up to DDR4-3200. M88DR4RCD02P has an optional NVDIMM (Non-Volatile Dual In-line Memory Module) mode, which adds a new level of functionality to memory systems by allowing servers to fully utilize the data persistence of non-volatile memory (NVM) as well as the high-speed access of DRAMs. This enables NVMs to be accessed at DRAM rate levels.
Notes: Here shows the application of RCD on the DDR4 RDIMM as an example.
- Compliant with JEDEC DDR4RCD02 specification
- Speed up to DDR4-3200
- Optional NVDIMM support feature
- 32-bit 1:2 registering buffer for address and control signals
- Integrated PLL clock driver distributing one differential clock pair to five differential pairs
- VDD voltage support: 1.2 V
- Dual and Quad chip selects support
- Parity checking on command and address inputs
- Output characteristics configurable through control registers
- I²C interface support
- Different power saving modes such as S3 low power mode, CK Stop mode, etc.
- Low power consumption
- Green package: Fine-pitch Ball Grid Array (FBGA)
- High-performance DDR4 RDIMM, LRDIMM and NVDIMM